An exciting opportunity has arisen for Cocktail Lounge Assistants to join our friendly team, starting immediately on a full or part time basis. Applicants should be motivated, good at multi-tasking, responsible, and organised. Knowledge of cocktail making would be an advantage. Bar experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Applicants must be 18 years or over to comply with legislation.
The ideal candidate will be focused on the customer experience, be available to work weekends, evenings and public holidays, and be willing to help with food service when required.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a professional team player with a positive can-do attitude.
You should apply if:
• You have experience in a similar role.
• You enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
• You have excellent customer service skills.
• Full or part-time, permanent position.
• Salary is based upon experience and is highly competitive.
• Attractive staff benefits scheme including healthcare package and staff gratuities