We are currently looking to recruit a full-time Manager to run and maintain the smooth operation of the Maintenance Department and ongoing serviceability of our plant room at Stobo Castle Health Spa.
The successful candidate must be flexible to work shifts including weekends and to be on-call during out of hours. Preference will be given to applicants with relevant experience and qualifications.
Full induction, training and uniform are provided along with an excellent pay package and employee benefit scheme.
1. Ensure the smooth running of the Maintenance Department and Plant Room.
2. Ensure health and policies and procedures are adhered to ensure your department complies with legislative requirements.
3. Ensure control of contractors policy and procedures are adhered to.
4. Maintaining the high standard of maintenance in Public Areas and Bedrooms.
5. Ensure a high standard of service and customer care for the Maintenance Team to follow.
6. Interview and recruit suitable members of staff for the Maintenance Department when required.
7. Ensure all new staff go through the full induction programme and are given the necessary training, support and encouragement required to carry out their duties.
8. Carry out annual appraisals for each member of the Maintenance Team.
9. Deal with any disciplinary situations which may arise.
10. Ensure the department is always adequately staffed.
11. Ensure that timecards on TimeSystems are correct for hours worked and holidays are recorded as required.
12. Ensure the correct stock control procedures are carried out, including a full stock check at the end of each month.
13. Attend monthly Management Meetings and taking an active role in participating.
14. Chair Departmental meetings on a regular basis, making staff aware of any changes within the company and encourage staff to raise any relevant ideas and issues.
15. Prepare and agree Departmental objectives, targets and budgets with the Managing Director and update regularly.