Stobo Castle Health Spa
Google Map - Click on 'Sat' to view premises!
From Edinburgh by road:
- Take the A703 to Peebles; go through Peebles, following the A72 to Glasgow.
- After four miles turn left at the signpost to Stobo.
- Follow the B712 and the main gates for Stobo Castle are to your right two miles down the road.
From Glasgow by road:
- Take the A721 to Peebles, join the A72 Blyth Bridge.
- Follow the A72 and turn right at the signpost for Stobo.
- Follow the B712 for two miles, and you’ll see the entrance gates on your right.
- Take the M6 to the A74.
- Turn off the A74 at the signpost to Moffat and follow the A701 through Moffat for 20 miles.
- Before Broughton turn right at the signpost to Stobo, follow the B712 for three miles and Stobo’s main gates will be on your left.
- Follow the A68 turning left on to the A6091 towards Galashiels – follow the A72 through Galashiels and Peebles.
- Four miles after Peebles turn left at signpost to Stobo and follow the B712 until you reach Stobo’s main gates on your right.
The nearest train station and airport are in Edinburgh approximately 25 miles from Stobo. Taxi and car hire can be arranged to meet guests at the station or airport by request and are also available during your stay through liaison with Reception.
Stobo Castle is also easily accessed by bus - for assistance with public transport requirements, please see www.traveline.org.uk or call us on 01721 725300.